TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Profonda Sardegna is committed to deliver quality products to your door. Customer satisfaction is our priority and our goal is to provide the customers with an outstanding service.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the delivered products, he/she can inform our Customer Care by email firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to make use of our “money back guarantee”, the complaint has to be made as soon as the goods are delivered, this means on the same day as the delivery occurs. Concealed defects have to be reported to the Customer Care as soon as they are discovered. The amount that corresponds to the defective product will be credited to the customer account. The credit is valid for one year. Profonda Sardegna reserves the right to ask the customer to provide proof of the defect before crediting his/her customer account.
- The “money back guarantee” covers the following defects: non-compliance with the promised minimum shelf life, transport damages, incomplete deliveries, manufacturing or packaging defects.
- If the intrinsic quality of a product doesn’t meet the customers’ expectations (e.g. taste quality) or if a product was ordered by mistake, no refund will be made.
- Profonda Sardegna believes the price, size and nutritional data of our products to be correct and accurate.
- As with any edible product, the customer should check for any specific nutritional or dietary restrictions before consuming any item.
- When registering on the profodasardegna.ch website, the customer gives his or her tacit consent to receive information of commercial or other nature from Profonda Sardegna via various communication channels. The customer may at any time unsubscribe, free of charge, by simple request addressed to email@example.com.
- Profonda Sardegna will pass on personal customer data to a third party only to the extent that they are needed to execute the order or the payment (e. g. information transmitted to the Swiss Post, to a debt collection agency in case of non-payment, etc.), to inform our customers or to carry out surveys. All personal information is treated with absolute confidentiality.
- Profonda Sardegna reserves the right to analyse all provided data and to use information on purchase patterns in anonymous form for commercial purposes.
- Google Analytics: this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- Copyright : the presentation of the website, graphics and images, all documents as well as all texts are protected by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction or use without formal permission of Profonda Sardegna is unlawful. The company Profonda Sardegna di Lampis Luana reserves all rights.
- Our prices are in Swiss Francs, including VAT at the current rate. The costs of transport and shipping are not included in the prices quoted.
- In the event of the first order, the total of the products ordered to Profonda Sardegna is limited to CHF 350.- in case of payment by invoice.
- The product prices displayed on checkout step are binding.
- Shipping costs vary according to the amount of the cart and are confirmed at time of purchase: Profonda Sardegna uses the service of Swiss Post for its delivery. When ordering, the client can select the type of desired delivery (Post Pac Economy or Post Pac Priority): the relative cost will be displayed in the order summary .The minimum amount when ordering is CHF 49. The shipping costs are defined as follows :
For orders less than or equal to CHF149 : CHF 13.9 (Post Economy Pack ) and CHF 18.9 (Post Pac Priority);
For orders up to CHF 299,99: CHF 9.9 (Post Economy Pack ) and CHF 13.9 (Post Pac Priority);
For orders over 300 CHF: Free (Post Economy Pack) and CHF 5.00 (Post Pac Priority).
- Profonda Sardegna reserves the right to limit order quantities for a given product and not to execute the delivery in case of an extraordinarily heavy or voluminous order.
- If an ordered product is not available at the time of delivery, Profonda Sardegna will not invoice this product nor send it to the customer after the fact.
- The purchase of alcoholic beverages is prohibited by Swiss law for people below the age of 18. By buying such products, the customer declares that he or she is 18 years of age or above.
- All orders are subject to confirmation by Profonda Sardegna. The billing amount will only be debited after the goods have left the logistics centre.
- The contract comes into force with the placing of the order by the client and its electronic confirmation by Profonda Sardegna. The client can amend or cancel the order only as long as it is not treated in the logistics centre. In the case of an amended order, the application of possible discounts or special advantages will be based on the original order.
- The customer may choose between payment via PostFinance Card, Post Finance e-finance and payment form (billing by post).
- Payment of the paper bills in the customer account is due by 14 days.
- If the before-mentioned deadlines are not met, Profonda Sardegna may suspend the customer's subsequent order and charge the costs for reminders to the customer. A reminder automatically entails the suspension of the payment method by billing.
- Profonda Sardegna reserves the right to deliver only on condition of an advance payment or a security given by the client.
- Profonda Sardegna may cancel or suspend an order if the customer is not creditworthy, if he/she has one or several outstanding invoices at Profonda Sardegna or if Profonda Sardegna has reasons to believe that the order is placed with intent to defraud.
- If the customer is entitled to a reimbursement or other credit, the amount will be credited to his or her customer account, to be used within one year for orders at Profonda Sardegna. After the stipulated period, the credit expires.
- All orders confirmed by Profonda Sardegna will be delivered to the delivery address given by the customer.